How do I change my Sitenano website’s page title?
The Page Title is the text that you see at the top of the browser, in the tab, when you open your website. This is used by Google for example as the title for search results.
The Page Title is made up of two parts:
- Site Title: This part is the title for the whole website.
- Page Title: This part is individual to each page. The page title will be used as standard for each content pages or the products page.
Changing the Page Title
To change the Page Title, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Sitenano account e-commerce website admin page.
- Go to General > Settings and choose the tab PAGE
- Enter the title for the current page in the "Home page title" field and enter a title for the whole website in "Site Title" field.
- Save your changes