Adding E-commerce Website to Google Search Console
Use the Google Search Console to help Google index your Sitenano e-commerce website faster.
Adding your website
- Sign in to the Google Search Console using your Google account.
- Enter your domain in the box on the right under URL prefix with ‘https://’ at the beginning.
- Click on Continue
- In the new window, scroll to the section Other verification methods and click on the HTML tag option.
- You’ll see a code which looks something like this: <meta name="google-site-verification"content="CrjKR....>
- Copy the code and log in to your Sitenano e-commerce website.
- Paste the code in to the Meta Tags part under General > Settings > Site Settings tab
- Click Save
- Make sure that your website is not in Under Construction Mode
- Go back to the Search Console and click Confirm
Note: Registering with the Google Search Console doesn’t mean your website will appear on Google straight away.