How do I register for a domain?
Every new, published website is accessible via the free *.sitenano subdomain. You may also use your own domain instead. You can register a domain directly through your Sitenano admin panel. Follow these steps :
- Login your Sitenano account.
- Goto My Domains from the left menu
- Click on Buy Domain
- Search for your domain in the domain search window
- If your domain is available it will show under the search bar
- Price will be displayed for 1 year
- Click on Buy Now button
- Fill up your address details and click on Save button
- Confirm your selection and pay
You’ve started the process of registering your domain. After this, your website will be available under your new domain.
Note: To register a domain, there are certain general rules to follow. The rules for registering a domain are determined by the registration authority for each type of domain—so for example ICANN for *.com, *.net and *.org domains or Denic for *.de domains.